Become an active member of the contributors’ group! Please don't hesitate to contact us () and we will find out together how you may contribute. For the time being, contributors assume the roles of:
- editors (on recommendation)
Authors – the developers/experts
Authors contribute to the web portal by providing content. Supported by the td-net they write profiles for the td-net toolbox, factsheets and experience reports.
People assuming the role of authors apply, test and adopt methods with the aim to bridge different thought styles and develop the methods further. They are experienced in td research projects and their specific challenges.
Explorers – the change-seekers/cross-linkers
Explorers explore our methods and share their experiences. They host a td-methods-event in their respective institutions and/or are involved in the social media communication of td-net.
People assuming the role of explorers are interested in enriching their method repertoire and in capacity building. They develop expertise for future td projects and/or for embedding td in their institutions and networks.
Supporters – the enablers
Supporters provide the toolbox with specific resources (e.g. funding, institutional affiliation) defined in a Memorandum of Understanding.
People or institutions assuming the role of supporters are not necessarily involved in td-research themselves, but have a high interest in facilitating and advancing td processes and have specific resources to do so.
Editors / Guest Editors – the refiners/assessors
Editors are responsible for the quality assurance of the web portal, by reviewing method profiles amongst others. They are invited on recommendation and participate in regular (virtual) dialogs of the board of editors. Guest editors are temporarily involved, e.g. by reviewing a particular method profile.
People assuming the role of editors have experience in leading td-processes and/or in reflecting on td (e.g. referring to sociology of scientific knowledge).
- Interesting inputs and feedbacks from experts & peers
- Recommendation by the td-net (board) to peers and funders
- Networking opportunities, e.g. invitation to td-experts meeting at the itd conferences
- Visibility in the td-net newsletters (approx. 1000 reads) and social media
- Presentation of your name, affiliation and link to your CV on the community site
- Collaboration for organizing td methods events at your institution
- [For authors in the near future]: DOI publication of authored method profile
Accademie svizzere delle scienze
Rete per la ricerca transdisciplinare (td-net)
Casa delle Accademie